Dear Barsala Guests,
Our top priority is your well being. We are monitoring COVID-19 developments closely and taking a number of steps to ensure that all of our guests, partners, and employees remain safe and healthy during this rapidly evolving situation:
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect all of our rooms paying extra attention to frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs and access devices.
- We have asked all of our employees to wash hands frequently while performing housekeeping. We have also asked any employee who is feels ill to stay home.
- All of our spaces have mobile check-in via our iOS app which you can do from the comfort of your home; allowing you to access your space while maintaining social distancing.
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is available 24/7.
- If you need an extended stay, we invite you to make Barsala your home away from home. We are extending 40% discounts to any stay greater than 14 days. You can book with this discount directly on our mobile app or call us at +1 (206) 800-7277 referencing this message.
Our updated cancellation policy for peace of mind
For any cancellations before the time of arrival, we are providing credits for the full value of the booking towards any future stay at any Barsala space. This can be used anytime in our rapidly growing portfolio of locations. No questions asked. The credits will never expire so long as you stay with Barsala at least once in the next 24 months when you process the cancellation directly with Barsala. Book Barsala with peace of mind.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the guidance of the US Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization.